- Ballin’ out of control: The LaMarcus Aldridge Show
- Suns’ Goran Dragic wins Most Improved Award
- San Antonio who? Dallas Mavericks spank top-seeded Spurs
- The Miami Heat go up 2-0 against the Charlotte Bobcats
- LaMarcus Aldridge Blazes Trail to Victory Over Houston Rockets
- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
Under Armour debuts royal blue Stephen Curry shoe
- Updated: December 5, 2013
Having already debuted the golden version of the Micro G Anatomix Spawn for Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry, Under Armour is giving us a new look at another player exclusive colorway made specifically for Curry.
Dressed up in a darker royal blue tone, Curry’s version of the Micro G Anatomix Spawn also is trimmed in gold and white, and is a possibility to hit retail in February, likely as the NBA All-Star festivities commence.
For more on the Under Armour Micro G Anatomix Spawn Stephen Curry PE, stay tuned to Baller Mind Frame for updates.
See below for more shots of Curry’s alternate away shoe, courtesy of Under Armour.