- Under pressure: The uphill battle of the Dallas Mavericks’ power struggle
- NBA Hip Hop Lyric of the Week: Public Enemy, Rebel Without a Pause
- Who is leading the pack for NBA Rookie of the Year?
- Al Jefferson: Top 3 fantasy basketball center
- Los Angeles Clippers clicking on all cylinders
- Why former No. 1 Syracuse will falter in the NCAA tournament
Jay-Z Announces New Album During NBA Finals
- Updated: June 16, 2013
Former Brooklyn Nets minority owner Sean “Jay-Z” Carter just announced the release of a new album apparently titled the “Magna Carta Holy Grail” via a commercial during Game 5 of the NBA Finals … and it was freaking amazing! Of course, I might be a little biased since I tweeted the below before the commercial even ended.
This Jay-Z, Rick Rubin,Swizz Beats,Timbaland, Pharrell commercial is the greatest thing ever.
— Baller Mind Frame (@BallerMindFrame) June 17, 2013
But, hey, I’m fair. Check the commercial and decide for yourself.
Click on the title to see more about the upcoming Jay-Z album, Magna Carta Holy Grail.