- Ronnie Price: The Price is right for the Orlando Magic
- Better Fantasy Basketball Player: John Wall or Kyrie Irving?
- Bigger Impact: Danny Granger with Clippers or Caron Butler with Thunder?
- Is Carmelo Anthony a Good Fit in Chicago?
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Time running out for Kevin Love, success
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Scoring? Sure. Winning? Not as much.
Stephen Curry and His Daughter Throw Shade at LeBron James
- Updated: June 12, 2013
Stephen Curry is one funny dude that seems to enjoy having a laugh at the cost of his fellow NBA superstar. LeBron James did not shoot well in Game 3 of the NBA Finals, which was part of the reason the San Antonio Spurs beat his Miami Heat. James finished with 15 points on 7-for-21 shooting from the floor. In the first half, he shot a paltry 2-for-7 from the field for a total of four points.
This did not go unnoticed by Curry, who made a Vine video during halftime using his baby daughter as a prop: