- Miami Heat taking the hard road to the NBA Finals
- NBA Hip Hop Lyric of the Week: Action Bronson’s Blue Chips 2
- Camo For Bunnies: Nike KD VI ‘Easter’
- The rebuilding process continues for Rob Hennigan in Orlando
- A farewell from Houston Rockets fans to Greg Smith
- BMF Roundtable: 2013-14 NBA Playoffs Edition
Tony Parker’s INCREDIBLE Buzzer-Beater in Slow Motion
- Updated: June 7, 2013
When Tony Parker made his move to the basket, it wasn’t enough for him to just almost lose the ball three times. He then proceeded to trip himself up and fall to the hardwood. Not this time, Tony, not this time. Right at the moment when you think Parker is going down, he kicks it into And1′s Hot Sauce Mode to keep his dribble alive and the possession of the ball.
That probably would have been enough action to make a memorable highlight.
… then, there was the shot.