- 32in30: Wounded Veterans and Boston Marathon bomb survivors honored by Boston Celtics
- Playoff Resurrection: Dwyane Wade on the rise
- Sacramento Kings’ 2014 NBA draft options
- Memphis Grizzlies halt Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 2 overtime fight
- Los Angeles Clippers Trounce the Golden State Warriors in Game 2
- The growth of Orlando Magic youth
Tony Parker’s INCREDIBLE Buzzer-Beater in Slow Motion
- Updated: June 7, 2013
When Tony Parker made his move to the basket, it wasn’t enough for him to just almost lose the ball three times. He then proceeded to trip himself up and fall to the hardwood. Not this time, Tony, not this time. Right at the moment when you think Parker is going down, he kicks it into And1′s Hot Sauce Mode to keep his dribble alive and the possession of the ball.
That probably would have been enough action to make a memorable highlight.
… then, there was the shot.