- Brooklyn vs Toronto Game 1: The Truth and Iso-Joe punish the Raptors
- Miami Heat taking the hard road to the NBA Finals
- NBA Hip Hop Lyric of the Week: Action Bronson’s Blue Chips 2
- Camo For Bunnies: Nike KD VI ‘Easter’
- The rebuilding process continues for Rob Hennigan in Orlando
- A farewell from Houston Rockets fans to Greg Smith
- Updated: May 14, 2013
Ummm …where do we start here? OK, I know all about the trend of shorter pants that show a little bit of ankle. I even like the look in general, and am well aware we have designer Tom Ford to thank for bringing it back into fashion. Yeah, I’ve had a GQ subscription since I was 12 alright, don’t judge me. But this, my friends, is Dwyane Wade going way overboard. I don’t even think Russell Westbrook would wear those pants.