- 32in30: Wounded Veterans and Boston Marathon bomb survivors honored by Boston Celtics
- Playoff Resurrection: Dwyane Wade on the rise
- Sacramento Kings’ 2014 NBA draft options
- Memphis Grizzlies halt Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 2 overtime fight
- Los Angeles Clippers Trounce the Golden State Warriors in Game 2
- The growth of Orlando Magic youth
- Updated: May 14, 2013
Ummm …where do we start here? OK, I know all about the trend of shorter pants that show a little bit of ankle. I even like the look in general, and am well aware we have designer Tom Ford to thank for bringing it back into fashion. Yeah, I’ve had a GQ subscription since I was 12 alright, don’t judge me. But this, my friends, is Dwyane Wade going way overboard. I don’t even think Russell Westbrook would wear those pants.