- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Mike Conley Leads Grizzlies In Game 2 Victory
- Updated: May 8, 2013
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley might get overlooked by the casual NBA fan, but after Tuesday night’s game, I think he has everyone’s attention.
He has certainly caught the eye of his teammate, Tony Allen.
“Mike Conley is now one of the top five point guards in the league, whether anybody likes it or not. I know a lot of people have got their favorites on who they think it should be, but Mike Conley is in that conversation now, being able to do these types of things on the court night in and night out.”
I’m not one to argue with Tony Allen, and neither should you.
Kevin Durant may have led all scorers with 36 points, but it was Conley that stole the show. Mike dropped in 26 points, 10 rebounds, and 9 assists as the Grizzlies defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 99-93 Tuesday night. The series is now tied at one game apiece. And with the win, the Grizzlies have gained home-court advantage in the Western Conference Semifinals.