- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Carmelo Anthony Lights Up Pacers
- Updated: May 8, 2013
Once New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony‘s jumper started falling, you knew this was going to be a long night for the Indiana Pacers.
Anthony scored 32 points, 16 during a 30-2 New York barrage in the second half, as the Knicks crushed the Pacers 105-79 on Tuesday to even the Eastern Conference Semifinals at one.
Iman Shumpert got in on the action with 15 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and one nasty dunk right past four flat-footed Pacer defenders. Raymond Felton chipped in 14 points of his own, as the Knicks turned the game into a blowout over the final 15 minutes.