- 32in30: Wounded Veterans and Boston Marathon bomb survivors honored by Boston Celtics
- Playoff Resurrection: Dwyane Wade on the rise
- Sacramento Kings’ 2014 NBA draft options
- Memphis Grizzlies halt Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 2 overtime fight
- Los Angeles Clippers Trounce the Golden State Warriors in Game 2
- The growth of Orlando Magic youth
Carmelo Anthony Lights Up Pacers
- Updated: May 8, 2013
Once New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony‘s jumper started falling, you knew this was going to be a long night for the Indiana Pacers.
Anthony scored 32 points, 16 during a 30-2 New York barrage in the second half, as the Knicks crushed the Pacers 105-79 on Tuesday to even the Eastern Conference Semifinals at one.
Iman Shumpert got in on the action with 15 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and one nasty dunk right past four flat-footed Pacer defenders. Raymond Felton chipped in 14 points of his own, as the Knicks turned the game into a blowout over the final 15 minutes.