- Ballin’ out of control: The LaMarcus Aldridge Show
- Suns’ Goran Dragic wins Most Improved Award
- San Antonio who? Dallas Mavericks spank top-seeded Spurs
- The Miami Heat go up 2-0 against the Charlotte Bobcats
- LaMarcus Aldridge Blazes Trail to Victory Over Houston Rockets
- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
Warriors Take Out The Nuggets In Six
- Updated: May 3, 2013
The scrappy Golden State Warriors, sparked by the surprise return of David Lee Thursday night, eliminated the Denver Nuggets 92-88 in Game 6 of their best-of-seven series.
The Warriors were anchored by Andrew Bogut’s best game of the season, and career playoff highs of 14 points and 21 rebounds. Stephen Curry dropped eight assists and 22 points of his own, while rookie Draymond Green poured in a career high 16 points and 10 rebounds, helping propel Golden State into the second round for the first time in six years (forever).