- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Warriors Take Out The Nuggets In Six
- Updated: May 3, 2013
The scrappy Golden State Warriors, sparked by the surprise return of David Lee Thursday night, eliminated the Denver Nuggets 92-88 in Game 6 of their best-of-seven series.
The Warriors were anchored by Andrew Bogut’s best game of the season, and career playoff highs of 14 points and 21 rebounds. Stephen Curry dropped eight assists and 22 points of his own, while rookie Draymond Green poured in a career high 16 points and 10 rebounds, helping propel Golden State into the second round for the first time in six years (forever).