- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Nets Rally to Force Game 7
- Updated: May 3, 2013
Even with the Chicago Bulls missing two of their starters, Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich, the team fought hard until the very end of Thursday evening’s Game 6 against the Brooklyn Nets.
The Nets, led by Deron Williams 17 points and 11 assists, pulled out out another win, beating the shorthanded Bulls 95-92 to force a deciding Game 7. Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson each chipped in 17 points apiece.
The series now shifts back to Brooklyn for Game 7 on Saturday. The winner gets the honor of facing the defending champion Miami Heat in the second round.