- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game 2: This is Getting Good
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich wins Coach of the Year award
- Playoff Kicks: Nike Kobe 9 Elite Hero
- Bradley Beal and Nene soar as Washington Wizards defeat Chicago Bulls in OT
- Indiana Pacers even series against Atlanta Hawks in rout
Nets Rally to Force Game 7
- Updated: May 3, 2013
Even with the Chicago Bulls missing two of their starters, Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich, the team fought hard until the very end of Thursday evening’s Game 6 against the Brooklyn Nets.
The Nets, led by Deron Williams 17 points and 11 assists, pulled out out another win, beating the shorthanded Bulls 95-92 to force a deciding Game 7. Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson each chipped in 17 points apiece.
The series now shifts back to Brooklyn for Game 7 on Saturday. The winner gets the honor of facing the defending champion Miami Heat in the second round.