- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Bulls Win in Triple Overtime
- Updated: April 28, 2013
Chicago Bulls guard Nate Robinson came off the bench to lead all scorers with 34 points, helping spark the run that wiped out a 14-point deficit late in regulation play, sending the game to its first overtime.
The Bulls only needed two more overtimes Saturday afternoon to pull off the win over Brooklyn Nets, 142-134. The Bulls now lead the series 3-1, with a chance to clinch the series in Brooklyn Monday night.