- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Brandon Jennings Not Psychic: Heat Sweep Bucks
- Updated: April 28, 2013
NBA Superstar LeBron James dropped 30 points and Ray Allen came up big against his old team as the Miami Heat got their first playoff sweep in the “Big Three” era. With the 88-77 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks, they now advance to the Eastern Conference semifinals to face the winner of the Bulls-Nets series.
“It was our next big step as far as our growth,” James said. “It’s so hard to win on the road in the playoffs, in someone’s building—especially when someone is playing for their last life. It’s a big step for us”
Dwyane Wade sat out Sunday’s game (knee), missing only the second playoff game of his career. He will have plenty of time to rest with Miami not playing until next Saturday, at the earliest.