- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Zach Randolph Clips LA
- Updated: April 26, 2013
Z-Bo is the new King of Memphis.
Zach Randolph dropped 13 of his 27 points in the first quarter and finished the game with 11 boards, as the Memphis Grizzlies took down the Los Angeles Clippers 94-82 on Thursday night. The Clippers still hold a 2-1 lead in this first-round series.
“Zach was huge,” Memphis coach Lionel Hollins said. “He got started quickly. He had 18 at halftime, and that got us going and everyone else just flowed into that. I thought our defense, for the most part, was solid.”
Marc Gasol chipped in 16 points and Quincy Pondexter came up big off the bench with 13 points of his own. Mike Conley went 1-of-9 from the floor but had 10 assists and no turnovers on the night.