- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
The Sweep: Broom Sales Reach All-Time High in Miami
- Updated: April 26, 2013
Ray Allen led all scorers with 23, setting the NBA career playoff record for 3-pointers in the process. LeBron James dropped 22 points, seven during a soul-crushing run to close out the third quarter.
Dwyane Wade had the worst shooting game of his postseason career, going 1-of-12. While his shooting was off, the rest of his game was firing on all cylinders, as he putt up 11 assists, nine rebounds, five steals and two blocks.
Chris Bosh messed around and had a double-double, with 16 points and 14 rebounds. Chris Andersen banged out another big game off the bench, scoring 11 on perfect shooting (5 of 5) and hauling in six boards.
With the 104-91 victory on Thursday night, the defending champion Heat take a 3-0 lead, with a chance to finish the sweep Sunday afternoon at the Bradley Center.