- Indiana Pacers even series against Atlanta Hawks in rout
- Playoff Kicks: Nike KD VI Elite Hero
- 32in30: Wounded Veterans and Boston Marathon bomb survivors honored by Boston Celtics
- Playoff Resurrection: Dwyane Wade on the rise
- Sacramento Kings’ 2014 NBA draft options
- Memphis Grizzlies halt Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 2 overtime fight
A Gerald Green Sighting
- Updated: April 25, 2013
Too bad for Josh Smith. He was standing between 2007 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest champion Gerald Green and the hoop when he remembered Green’s insanely athletic and should just take it to the rack every freakin’ time!
Maybe Gerald just Wanted to join in on the Pacers Dunkfest Roy Hibbert kicked off earlier?