- NBA Hip Hop Lyric of the Week: Action Bronson’s Blue Chips 2
- Camo For Bunnies: Nike KD VI ‘Easter’
- The rebuilding process continues for Rob Hennigan in Orlando
- A farewell from Houston Rockets fans to Greg Smith
- BMF Roundtable: 2013-14 NBA Playoffs Edition
- Cleveland Cavaliers end another season in disappointment
Chris Paul’s Son Beats Grant Hill in a Game of One-on-One
- Updated: April 24, 2013
Chris Paul’s son is obviously the best basketball player on the planet, I’m sure Grant Hill can vouch for that. I can honestly say, I could watch Lil Chris talk about basketball or really anything all day long.
Man that kid can work a room.
Grant, being the nice guy he is, took his loss in stride and still helped teach the youngster how to dunk.