- 32in30: Wounded Veterans and Boston Marathon bomb survivors honored by Boston Celtics
- Playoff Resurrection: Dwyane Wade on the rise
- Sacramento Kings’ 2014 NBA draft options
- Memphis Grizzlies halt Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 2 overtime fight
- Los Angeles Clippers Trounce the Golden State Warriors in Game 2
- The growth of Orlando Magic youth
Chris Paul’s Son Beats Grant Hill in a Game of One-on-One
- Updated: April 24, 2013
Chris Paul’s son is obviously the best basketball player on the planet, I’m sure Grant Hill can vouch for that. I can honestly say, I could watch Lil Chris talk about basketball or really anything all day long.
Man that kid can work a room.
Grant, being the nice guy he is, took his loss in stride and still helped teach the youngster how to dunk.