- Are the Brooklyn Nets contenders in the East?
- The idiocy of banning the n-word in sports
- Austin Rivers is getting better … slowly
- Ronnie Price: The Price is right for the Orlando Magic
- Better Fantasy Basketball Player: John Wall or Kyrie Irving?
- Bigger Impact: Danny Granger with Clippers or Caron Butler with Thunder?
Chris Paul’s Son Beats Grant Hill in a Game of One-on-One
- Updated: April 24, 2013
Chris Paul’s son is obviously the best basketball player on the planet, I’m sure Grant Hill can vouch for that. I can honestly say, I could watch Lil Chris talk about basketball or really anything all day long.
Man that kid can work a room.
Grant, being the nice guy he is, took his loss in stride and still helped teach the youngster how to dunk.