- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Chris Paul’s Son Beats Grant Hill in a Game of One-on-One
- Updated: April 24, 2013
Chris Paul’s son is obviously the best basketball player on the planet, I’m sure Grant Hill can vouch for that. I can honestly say, I could watch Lil Chris talk about basketball or really anything all day long.
Man that kid can work a room.
Grant, being the nice guy he is, took his loss in stride and still helped teach the youngster how to dunk.