- Chicago Bulls Weekly Review
- Under pressure: The uphill battle of the Dallas Mavericks’ power struggle
- NBA Hip Hop Lyric of the Week: Public Enemy, Rebel Without a Pause
- Who is leading the pack for NBA Rookie of the Year?
- Al Jefferson: Top 3 fantasy basketball center
- Los Angeles Clippers clicking on all cylinders
Chris Paul’s Son Beats Grant Hill in a Game of One-on-One
- Updated: April 24, 2013
Chris Paul’s son is obviously the best basketball player on the planet, I’m sure Grant Hill can vouch for that. I can honestly say, I could watch Lil Chris talk about basketball or really anything all day long.
Man that kid can work a room.
Grant, being the nice guy he is, took his loss in stride and still helped teach the youngster how to dunk.