- Under pressure: The uphill battle of the Dallas Mavericks’ power struggle
- NBA Hip Hop Lyric of the Week: Public Enemy, Rebel Without a Pause
- Who is leading the pack for NBA Rookie of the Year?
- Al Jefferson: Top 3 fantasy basketball center
- Los Angeles Clippers clicking on all cylinders
- Why former No. 1 Syracuse will falter in the NCAA tournament
Chris Paul Game Winner: Clippers Up 2-0
- Updated: April 23, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul poured in 24 points and nine assists, Blake Griffin added 21 points and eight rebounds of his own, while Jamal Crawford dropped 15 points on the night.
CP3′s runner in the lane against Tony Allen’s defense secured the Clippers a 93-91 victory, and a 2-0 lead in their first-round playoff series.