- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Nuggets-Warriors Game 1: Andre Miller Hits Game Winner
- Updated: April 21, 2013
Andre Miller says he’d never hit a game-winning shot before. But if you watched the Nuggets-Warriors game on Saturday, you wouldn’t have believed him.
Miller wowed the crowd and dizzied his defenders all night, utilizing fancy footwork and a nifty old-man’s game that would make the 40-year-old at your pickup game blush.
After finishing the regular season with a home record of 38-3, the Nuggets took advantage of a rough shooting night for Stephen Curry that saw him miss his first 9 shots. He finished with 19 points on 7 of 20 shooting, including a game-tying three that led to Miller’s layup under the arm of Draymond Green with 1.3 seconds left.