- 32in30: Wounded Veterans and Boston Marathon bomb survivors honored by Boston Celtics
- Playoff Resurrection: Dwyane Wade on the rise
- Sacramento Kings’ 2014 NBA draft options
- Memphis Grizzlies halt Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 2 overtime fight
- Los Angeles Clippers Trounce the Golden State Warriors in Game 2
- The growth of Orlando Magic youth
Extreme Home Makeover: Robert Swift Edition
- Updated: March 6, 2013
Ex-Sonics player Robert Swift refused to leave his Seattle home after it was foreclosed on last summer, until now. Swift and others who were squatting in the home have apparently vacated the property recently, leaving it looking like a hot mess.
For some the party never stops.
A deck covered in doggy poo…..I’m sure he just forgot to clean that up.
Who says you cant turn your basement into a shooting range?
I for one, dont think innocent little Robby Swift had anything to do with it. Just look at him, does this upstanding youg man look like the type to do something like that?
He looks like what now?
Oh yeah, he did that shit.