- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game 2: This is Getting Good
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich wins Coach of the Year award
- Playoff Kicks: Nike Kobe 9 Elite Hero
- Bradley Beal and Nene soar as Washington Wizards defeat Chicago Bulls in OT
- Indiana Pacers even series against Atlanta Hawks in rout
Stephen Curry gets Spicey in New York
- Updated: February 28, 2013
If you missed the barn burner at Madison Square Garden, between the New York Knicks and the Golden State Warriors, I feel for you.
All that happened was Stephen Curry erupting for 54 points on near perfect shooting! The show he put on, goes down as one of the greatest scoring games in MSG history. The two men ahead of him on the list, Michael Jordan with 55, and Kobe Bryant at 61.
Mr Curry is keeping pretty good company these days.
Its not like anyone will remember the game for the final score , but I do feel obligated to say the Knicks won the game 109-105.
Don’t be to hard on yourself if you missed it, take your head out of the oven and watch every one of Steph’s 54 drop through the net.