- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Glen Davis: Big Baby Bear Hug
- Updated: January 29, 2013
There has been a lot of internet chatter this A.M. surrounding this certain play. Most seem to think a foul should have been called. While I’m sure somewhere in the tattered pages of the original NBA rule-book this is a foul, it seemed like the right thing to do to keep Gerald Wallace from “crashing” to the floor.
It just further goes to prove Glen Davis seems to be a pretty stand-up dude. He also has a decent Dougie to his credit. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.