- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game 2: This is Getting Good
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich wins Coach of the Year award
- Playoff Kicks: Nike Kobe 9 Elite Hero
- Bradley Beal and Nene soar as Washington Wizards defeat Chicago Bulls in OT
- Indiana Pacers even series against Atlanta Hawks in rout
Never Eat Another Mans Cheerios
- Updated: January 9, 2013
By now, I’m sure you’ve heard all about Kevin Garnett eating Carmelo Anthony’s Cheerios and how upset that made Mr. Anthony. Here’s a look of the latest video to surface surrounding the incident.
This what Melo had to say about it all.
”There’s certain things that you just don’t say to men, another man. I felt like we crossed a line, but like I said, we both have an understanding right now, we handled it the way we handled it. Nobody needs to know what was said behind closed doors, so that situation was handled.”
“I wanted to talk to KG [outside his bus]. I think it was something we both needed to get off our chest and see what really the problem was. No altercations, it was just some words and a conversation that we needed to have.”
“It’s over with for me. Whatever happened last night, happened. The words that was being said between me and Garnett, it happened, can’t take that away. I lost my cool yesterday, I accept that, but there’s just certain things that push certain people’s buttons.”
Well it looks like the the beef is squashed and we can all move onto something more important like the actual games.