- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game 2: This is Getting Good
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich wins Coach of the Year award
- Playoff Kicks: Nike Kobe 9 Elite Hero
- Bradley Beal and Nene soar as Washington Wizards defeat Chicago Bulls in OT
- Indiana Pacers even series against Atlanta Hawks in rout
Tim Duncan flips off a stalker
- Updated: November 7, 2012
Okay, maybe “stalker” is too strong a word in this case, but it’s close. San Antonio Spurs legend and future Hall of Famer was minding his own business, just shopping at the local CVS, when coming into the parking lot, his jedi powers kicked in. Duncan gave no indication of knowing a woman was filming him walking to and getting into his car… until he flipped her off ever so efficiently, which is in line with his majestic work on the court.
You can watch the video courtesy of Deadspin.