- Atlanta Hawks still have Indiana Pacers number in playoff opener
- Golden State Warriors Steal Game One From Los Angeles Clippers
- Brooklyn vs Toronto Game 1: The Truth and Iso-Joe punish the Raptors
- Miami Heat taking the hard road to the NBA Finals
- NBA Hip Hop Lyric of the Week: Action Bronson’s Blue Chips 2
- Camo For Bunnies: Nike KD VI ‘Easter’
Tim Duncan flips off a stalker
- Updated: November 7, 2012
Okay, maybe “stalker” is too strong a word in this case, but it’s close. San Antonio Spurs legend and future Hall of Famer was minding his own business, just shopping at the local CVS, when coming into the parking lot, his jedi powers kicked in. Duncan gave no indication of knowing a woman was filming him walking to and getting into his car… until he flipped her off ever so efficiently, which is in line with his majestic work on the court.
You can watch the video courtesy of Deadspin.