- Ballin’ out of control: The LaMarcus Aldridge Show
- Suns’ Goran Dragic wins Most Improved Award
- San Antonio who? Dallas Mavericks spank top-seeded Spurs
- The Miami Heat go up 2-0 against the Charlotte Bobcats
- LaMarcus Aldridge Blazes Trail to Victory Over Houston Rockets
- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
The Return of Derrick Rose: Push
- Updated: October 6, 2012
Derrick Rose and adidas present the fourth episode of “The Return” with this one titled Push:
I found it really cool to see Derrick Rose running and taking shots from the outside. Rose won’t become Reggie Miller all of a sudden, but this injury could have been a blessing in disguise as it seems that D-Rose is really slowing down a bit and working on that jumper. If Rose can get back his explosiveness, as well as have a consistent jumper… well, damn. There would be no way to stop or completely contain Rose. Keep up the good work, Derrick!