- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
The Return of Derrick Rose: Push
- Updated: October 6, 2012
Derrick Rose and adidas present the fourth episode of “The Return” with this one titled Push:
I found it really cool to see Derrick Rose running and taking shots from the outside. Rose won’t become Reggie Miller all of a sudden, but this injury could have been a blessing in disguise as it seems that D-Rose is really slowing down a bit and working on that jumper. If Rose can get back his explosiveness, as well as have a consistent jumper… well, damn. There would be no way to stop or completely contain Rose. Keep up the good work, Derrick!