- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
My New Son, Jeremy Lin
- Updated: October 6, 2012
One thing you can say about Jeremy Lin is that he has a great sense of humor. Now a part of the Houston Rockets, Lin is invited to come over and hang out with Houston resident, Papa Jumba. Jumba is a crazy man that likes to have a good time, as well as loving him some Jeremy Lin. Of course, this causes a bit of a rift with Jumba’s son, Kevin. Why? Because Papa wants Jeremy to be his own child:
I’m glad that Lin can laugh about things and that he hasn’t forgotten his Asian roots either. Of course, his ethnicity, or even his basketball ability, doesn’t define who he is as a person, but they’re all pieces that do. I don’t know about you, but I’m really digging the part that likes to laugh and not mind joking around.