- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
The Association: Brooklyn Nets commercial
- Updated: October 3, 2012
NBA TV’s “The Association” will follow the Brooklyn Nets this upcoming season from training camp to wherever the basketball gods may lead them. In past seasons “The Association” followed the Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10), Boston Celtics (2010-11), and Denver Nuggets (2011-12). Hopefully for Nets fans, the team follows the success of the aforementioned teams and head into the playoffs, possibly even win an NBA title. The Brooklyn Nets franchise and fanbase can only hope.
However, it all starts with training camp and “The Association” will be there from the beginning. Check the commercial below:
October 16th can’t come soon enough for die-hard Nets fans and the team being featured just feeds into the whole re-branding of the formerly hapless team. Brooklyn has changed everything – the arena, the uniforms, but most of all, the state of mind. The Nets are looking to start off with a bang in their new home, both Brooklyn and the Barclays Center, and the ride should be a fun one.