- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Jay-Z reveals, officially, the new Brooklyn Nets jersey
- Updated: September 28, 2012
The day has finally come for the borough of Brooklyn and the Brooklyn Nets. The move from New Jersey to the borough of Kings now seems complete with Jay-Z officially opening up the Barclays Center, as well as revealing the Nets new jersey wearing the number 4.
Why the number 4? According to the Daily Mail:
The baby’s middle name Ivy may be in reference to Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s love of the number 4. They married on April 4, 2008, Beyoncé’s latest album is called 4 and the couple have matching tattoos of the roman numeral for 4 – IV – on their wedding fingers. Beyoncé and Jay-Z were also born on September 4 and December 4 respectively.
UPDATE: A better pic below.