- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Phoenix Suns unveil their new court
- Updated: September 27, 2012
Last week, Baller Mind Frame showed a pic of the Phoenix Suns new court, but it was only a picture. This week, the team released an almost three minute video of their new court from beginning to end:
The new court looks pretty good, but I think it has to do more with it being new. There doesn’t seem to be anything that really stands out, but we’re talking about an established brand here. There’s only so much that you can change without losing identity. For example, the Brooklyn Nets court is an extension of a total brand change, so while the court is also new, the identity of the team is a complete redux from when they were in New Jersey.
In any case, with the departure of Steve Nash, the new court is an appropriate symbolic change for the franchise. Hopefully, the new guys can start a deep legacy on it.