- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
The Return Of Derrick Rose: Focus
- Updated: September 20, 2012
The third episode of The Return brought to us by adidas and Derrick Rose focuses on… well, focus. This latest glimpse of this series shows Rose working hard, but admitting he’s naturally always on the move and this ACL knee injury is making him slow down. Sometimes when things are kinetic, it’s a blessing to stop for a minute to appreciate what you might have taken for granted.
Rose looked forward to playing in the Olympics, but this injury will make him focus on 2016 in Rio, eventually. Right now, it’s about working hard to get back to the NBA and time seems to be flying because he doesn’t even know what day it is! Check the latest video below and cheer on D-Rose in silence and think about all the good things you have going on within yourself: