- Ballin’ out of control: The LaMarcus Aldridge Show
- Suns’ Goran Dragic wins Most Improved Award
- San Antonio who? Dallas Mavericks spank top-seeded Spurs
- The Miami Heat go up 2-0 against the Charlotte Bobcats
- LaMarcus Aldridge Blazes Trail to Victory Over Houston Rockets
- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
The Return Of Derrick Rose: Focus
- Updated: September 20, 2012
The third episode of The Return brought to us by adidas and Derrick Rose focuses on… well, focus. This latest glimpse of this series shows Rose working hard, but admitting he’s naturally always on the move and this ACL knee injury is making him slow down. Sometimes when things are kinetic, it’s a blessing to stop for a minute to appreciate what you might have taken for granted.
Rose looked forward to playing in the Olympics, but this injury will make him focus on 2016 in Rio, eventually. Right now, it’s about working hard to get back to the NBA and time seems to be flying because he doesn’t even know what day it is! Check the latest video below and cheer on D-Rose in silence and think about all the good things you have going on within yourself: