- What is it going to take for a Detroit Pistons turnaround?
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game 2: This is Getting Good
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich wins Coach of the Year award
- Playoff Kicks: Nike Kobe 9 Elite Hero
- Bradley Beal and Nene soar as Washington Wizards defeat Chicago Bulls in OT
- Indiana Pacers even series against Atlanta Hawks in rout
Charles Barkley and two nobodies for Weight Watchers
- Updated: September 12, 2012
Charles Barkley and his humor never stops. As you may know, he’s a representative for Weight Watchers and tells us to Lose Like A Man. The program has obviously been working for Sir Charles as he’s been looking relatively svelte… yes, I mentioned Barkley and the word “svelte” in the same sentence.
In any case, the latest video from Weight Watchers and Charles Barkley is hilarious, per usual. Barkley comes off a bit cocky as he did during his playing days in the NBA in the beginning of the below video, but then gets his comeuppance at the end from a bunch of “nobodies”:
One of the endearing things about The Round Mound of Rebound is his self-deprecation. It kind of cushions the blow when he makes fun of other people like Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby. Kind of.