- Los Angeles Clippers can’t grab a board to top the Indiana Pacers
- Indiana Pacers gut out tough win against Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers show better pace in win versus Minnesota Timberwolves
- Fantasy Basketball: Injury Roundup
- Indiana Pacers: Teamwork on the court and behind the camera
- Anthony Bennett: Who is to blame for his early struggles?
Charles Barkley and two nobodies for Weight Watchers
- Updated: September 12, 2012
Charles Barkley and his humor never stops. As you may know, he’s a representative for Weight Watchers and tells us to Lose Like A Man. The program has obviously been working for Sir Charles as he’s been looking relatively svelte… yes, I mentioned Barkley and the word “svelte” in the same sentence.
In any case, the latest video from Weight Watchers and Charles Barkley is hilarious, per usual. Barkley comes off a bit cocky as he did during his playing days in the NBA in the beginning of the below video, but then gets his comeuppance at the end from a bunch of “nobodies”:
One of the endearing things about The Round Mound of Rebound is his self-deprecation. It kind of cushions the blow when he makes fun of other people like Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby. Kind of.